Need Your Documents Reviewed?
Carrier contracts can often be difficult to understand and interpret. If they are misunderstood and not communicated correctly to employees, it can lead to liability. CFG’s Benefit Advisers ensure that our clients are educated on these issues, and will also spend time working with their employees if necessary.
We understand that inconsistencies between vendor contracts, plan documents, and employee communications create liabilities for employers if not discovered and corrected.
Therefore, CFG ensures that they contain correct eligibility, rate, and benefit provisions.
Chaney’s Benefit Advisers will personally:
- Review plan documents and amendments for specification compliance
- Review Summary Plan Descriptions and amendments
- Review insurance agreements and coordinate amendments
- Coordinate with client counsel when necessary
- Interpret plan design
- Evaluate carrier amendments
- Prevailing Wage Compliance
- Retirement plans
Do You Have Questions for Chaney Financial Group? Contact Us!